For as long as I can remember I have prayed. Pretty much about everything. (I am so horrible about making any decisions so I pray a lot to make the right choices) Anyways...
I would be walking, driving or whatever and talking to my Heavenly Father. It is almost 2nd nature to me now so when I thinking of decorating or finding something or whatever I usually kinda run it by Heavenly Father...very respectfully of course. :) I started to notice that I would sometimes feel inspired to go to a store or a certain place and I would find exactly what I was looking for...and usually for way cheap and sometimes FREE....it was uncanny!!! It did not happen all of the time but it did happen often. I remember telling some friends about it and they kinda smiled and well I think they thought I was bonkers!!! And I just might be but this week I was reading a sweet friend's blog and she spoke of finding that perfect type of nail polish (Her absolute favorite!!!!) that she had thought was discontinued and it was on sale. She wrote how she was so grateful for that find and was so grateful for those little blessings that the Lord sends her to remind her that he knows her and knows what she needs and likes..even it is is nail polish (her story is way better so sorry for my paraphrasing :) )))
When I read this a light bulb went off...that is what all along has been happening to me :) I think Heavenly father is so generously sending me little reminders that he does hear all of my prayers and that he is mindful of me and the things that bring me happiness. Even if they are silly to everyone else , He know I like them and that it brings me comfort. I know that I am extremely blessed and loved by my Heavenly Father and I love little moments like these when things become very clear to me. At least for this week :)



3 comments:
he does the same for me when i lose my retainer(yes i still where it)...he knows how important such a little thing is to me and always lets me find it after i ask:-)
It truly is amazing how much he loves us:):) Thank you for the sweet reminder:):)
Hey there Molly!
So nice to see you again (even if it is via Blog Land). Your kids are ADORABLE! :)
-c
Post a Comment