Independence Day
We had a great weekend celebrating our countries Independence!! I luvvvve the United States of America :) I am so grateful/proud to be born here! Chris and I took some time to talk to the kiddos about the importance of this holiday and why we celebrate it. I love being able to express my testimony about this great nation and the importance of FREEDOM!!! I hope that my children will come to understand that it is more than fireworks and barbecues. But on that note we had a terrific time with the fireworks and barbecue thing :)
Brian and Kelly nicknamed BK by Jess...came to meet all of us nice Florida folks...I just read this awesome book called The HELP and my southern accent is peeking through. Even with all of the rain we had a great time. Kelly is awesome!!!! and I am so thankful she will be part of our family. Way to go Brian.
We did the beach, a girls night out, shopping and fireworks! Here are a few picks I took.
Baby Chuck! Happy as usual.
Kelly and Brian..
we all got a little to much sun at the beach.
Jazz hands
Those little specks are Grandpa and Sadie.
Kelly and the gang! I think my girls want Kelly to move in with us..they asked when we were getting a bigger house.
Two of my cuties!



3 comments:
so fun! cant wait to see you guys next week at Danielle's baby shower!
I am SO with you on the craft lady thing. I am over a year behind on Elle's scrapbook and haven't even started Ben's. Gah! Glad you guys had a great holiday!
SO fun! Looks like y'all had a wonderful day.
Post a Comment