Monday, April 11, 2011

Handsome Tony

Sorry a little P90 X humor for my title.....can you say I am a little tired of that man and his constant talking...but yes, I did do 7 clap push-ups today...Heck yeah i did :) ..and do not rain on my parade you buff people who do like 15 plyo ones..ahem my husband.
Anyways here is my little stud muffin....first time in a tie.

Picture One-Cheesy and sweet....
Picture two....sassy....you looking at me?


Picture three....debonair

Picture four.....pensive


Picture five....DONE!


I Love this cranky, sweet chubby little man. In Wyatt's words it is now time for me to go-go. Tootles!!!

3 comments:

Kira said...

Good for you and the plyo-push ups! You have always been so consistent with your workouts. Wyatt looks awesome in these pictures.

Wendy said...

Tony is handsome! It's a little bit of motivation to put in the DVD.

Wyatt looks awesome in his tie! I love the last picture!

Jodi said...

He is too cute for words! Happy belated birthday! Hope it was a special one!

Post a Comment