Thursday, December 8, 2011

I saw Mommy kissing Santa Claus!!

Two posts in two days..yep this is a new record....maybe just maybe I will become as good as my 


sweet and talented sister in law Jess who has the funniest blog!! oh wait ..... not likely but I had to share this....


You know how everyone supposedly has a twin?? Well today Chris went to eat lunch with 


Ana...and one of her classmates came up to him and said with great excitement.."Do you know 


who you look just like"?? Chris asked who and the little boy said Santa Claus!!! HAAAAAA!! He 


then asked Chris to please say Ho Ho HO....to which Chris did ......the little boy then went skipping 


off with a huge smile saying he even sounds just like him!! 


Yep, I am one lucky gal! I can add married to the big man to my list now :)  


And I pasted this to my blog from Facebook so sorry it is all weird....I guess my blog only likes my 


original texts. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment