So..blogging has taken last place in my life do to soccer, my calling, school stuff, Chris's job etc etc....some days I really fell like I hit the floor running and do not stop until I fall asleep at night....oh well...anyways...the last few months have been busy and fun....Chris went hiking with his dad in April....as you can tell from the pictures...they picked the wrong trail...all uphill......poor guys...Chris was sore for days...and I am not sure he will ever do that again...but here are some cute pics :)
We also got a cat!!!
And I think I am still in shock.....I am so not a cat person...I do not like the smell, hair and well they are sketchy...you never know if you can trust them...
but so far I am doing ok...found cat liter that does not smell and the kitty is really sweet...follows me around the house all day, tries to eat my feet at night and likes to sleep on my head...which scares the living crap out of me..but I am dealing :) I will take a few pics and post them soon.
Soccer Sisters!!!
The girls have loved playing soccer...Sadie plays attacking defender, and Ana plays forward.....
Chris started playing in an adult league..so we have been up to our ears in soccer.
Knowledge Bowl
Sadie competed on her school's knowledge bowl team...they placed 5th out of 11 schools..which I thought was great!! She is now full of random facts about stuff...just like her ole dad :)
Oh and I had a birthday..I am getting soooo old....
Mother's day rocked..my family really spoils me :) I have some of the sweetest kiddos ever and a pretty amazing husband to...I am blessed.
And well I think I have caught up..sort of :)
The End



0 comments:
Post a Comment