Tuesday, September 4, 2012

We are still here :)

It has been forever since I blogged...life has just been to busy...here is a Hodge podge of pictures....I redid my office..went very bright and I like it a lot:) The girls threw their own back to school party and all I got was this shot of Ana..bad me...they invited 14 girls from the neighborhood and they did all of the games and food...it was super cute. They all started school...all are great..love their teachers and have already made new friends. Wy started preschool and he loves it..I was so relieved. We are now knee deep in soccer and dance practices, and church stuff...only free day I get is Friday night :( oh well.



the office
1st day of 2nd grade
Ana at back to school partee!!
We took the kids to this beautiful botanical garden..it had tree houses from them to play on and a stream for them to keep all wet!!


1st day of Middle school
1st day of preschool...loves his shoes!!
Chris had a birthday and since he was on call we wanted to do something to make his day fun so we snuck into Chris's office and decorated it for his b-day. 
Photo: Decorated dads office space at work
Happy birthday!!!!!
The kids thought it was a blast. Happy Birthday Babe!!! We love you. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment