So I had to wind up taking Ana Banna to the Er yesterday to get Fluids. When she woke me up at 4am she was throwing up bile...way gross so I knew I had lost the battle of trying to keep her hydrated. Lucky for me Chris was already at the hospital b/c he was on call so I started trying to call him @ 5am. That is where my luck ended. He never answered. Ana was getting more and more lethargic and I was getting more and more worried!! Around 6 I started texting my friends so I could drop off Sadie for school and take Ana to the Er. And I could not reach anyone!! I said a prayer and my friend Lindsay called and said she would come get Sadie Yay!!. And the Chris finally answered my page and said he would meet me in the ER. So off we went. I have never even been to the ER at Tampa General so I was little confused on where to park etc. Well they do valet parking(Nice) But as I was pulling up the ramp to do this a trauma was coming and the ambulance driver almost ran us over!! I handed over my keys to the valet and we go right in. Way nice!!
(On a side note on the way to the ER Ana had gotten sick a few times in the car. I had prepared and brought a bowl and a towel etc.)When I left to go home I had a wonderful surprise. Somehow during my stay in the ER the bowl was turn upside down and I had a lovely mess to clean up..it was so awesome! :(
Well, Ana was a trooper and let them do a whole work up and iv's and a few other things I will not mention. She is a great kiddo. They only thing she absolutely hated was the contrast she had to drink for the ct scan. We had to promise her a new build a bear and a chance to play the X-box. Well after fluids and a few test we were able to go home. I am so grateful for Modern medicine and love people who went to school for a very, very, very long time to be able to provide us with help and answers. Doctor and Nurses and tech's rock!!
Thursday, March 25, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment