Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Jesse

Yesterday was my little brother's birthday. He passed away a few years ago and we miss him dearly but I wanted to share a few sweet photos and memories of him.
Jesse was a sweet, mellow, adorable little baby. My sister and I were always toting him around and dressing him up. I feel exceptional blessed b/c the age difference between my older sister Amy and I and Jesse is almost exactly the same as my girls and Wyatt. Often as I watch them with Wyatt I think of how my sister and I played and cared for Jesse. It is a nice reminder.

This is a picture of Jesse and me. I was six and Jesse was almost a year old. I was an amazing dresser even then(not). :) .....not sure what i had on.....my mom was an angel and
let us express ourselves as we pleased. I think I remember wearing this to stores.

This is Jesse and Sadie....he was a very sweet uncle..he always took time to play with Sadie and Ana.
Jesse was also silly and a lot of fun...as you can see from the picture below....this was what he dressed up as for Halloween one year.


This was one of the last photos my sister Amy took of Jesse. He did not want to smile and was a bit annoyed at her :).......but she snapped it anyways...and we are so glad she did..this captures my brother's sarcastic expression to a tee.

This does not even begin to touch all that my brother was and is. But these are just a few of my faves. I love Jesse and miss him with all my heart. I can not wait to see him again and give him a huge bear hug. And of course hear him lovingly pick on me.....that was his favorite past time growing up. I love you Jesse. You will never be forgotten.

1 comments:

Mills Family said...

Such a sweet tribute to your dear brother. How sweet that your 2 girls and wyatt interactions serve as a reminder of your relationship with your brother and sister. Touching! Thanks for sharing.

Post a Comment