**Early mornings:( ....not...I really do not like them but once I am up I am ok....
So due to the time difference here this is what I often find on school days at 6:45 in the am....
They know how to have fun in the morning.....still in PJ's, no shoes and crazy hair.
| **Tree climbing...we love it |
** Chris's b-day...the girls made him some pretty cool paper finery. and I made him a tasty birthday cake..and well he got off a whole week of work..man I love his schedule. He also got a cool new Tennessee Florida State Seminole tag..he refused to get one that looked like the ones here....so I paid the big bucks for him...while I just got the normal Tennessee tag..it is not that bad.
| Blowing out the candles! |
**We also explored Nashville and went to this cool science museum and the hard rock cafe. More pics to come on all of that. After checking out music row...I see cowboy boots and line dancing in our future :)
| Chris and Sadie at a cool science museum in Nashville. |
Ana lost her first tooth!!!!!! Yay!! She was so excited!!!!
| And last but not least.... Cute PJ's...I love little kids in PJ's...and I love my goofy, silly husband. |
Well folks that is all for now!! Take care-Molly



0 comments:
Post a Comment