Monday, August 22, 2011

Growth

There is a lot of that around here of late….

My list of to do projects, homework, my hair….I am looking ratty and so need a hair do….? Any ideas??.....I think I want long layers and highlights….

My waist…( I have to START working out again)

Our bills…we have the awesome opportunity to start paying back his student loans..YEahh!, …sarcasm people J

….our little Max,

Sadie’s feet…that girl is wearing an adult size 8...YIKES! Her feet will now be forever known as Sasquatch feet. But do not tell her….that will bring on the tears and wailing ….can you say hormones. On that note my patience is growing….not sure how people live through girls and their hormonal fluctuations. But I now just go to my happy place and ignore them. Chris and I are currently looking for mountain get-a-ways for when the real fun aka puberty hits. We plan on shipping them to Chris’s parentsJ

My Wyatt is growing up….he tells me No, Mine, and go away. He throws some amazing fits, climbs on tables and barstools, falls down stairs, runs away from me in stores and gives some pretty sweet kisses..and that is just before ten o’clock in the morning. I really like nap time.

My Ana…she is reading like a champ, doing great in school and is just growing into a really sweet little girl. Today Sadie was sick…and btw-when you arrive in Tennessee there should be a huge sign that reads……

”Welcome to Tennessee, The home of every Allergy known to man”

Boy oh boy have my allergies reappeared…I am itching like that poor kid that you played hid and seek with and he hid in the poison ivy. And I think Sadie has some too..she asked me in hysteria this morning..(Gross alert here)!!!!

Why there was snot in her mouth??…I did a double take on that one thinking maybe Ana had done something…... But no I realized she meant post nasal drip. She completely freaked. It was quite entertaining. I got Ana off to school and went to the store and picked up some sinus/allergy meds for her. So this meant Ana went to school on the bus and came home all by herself…1st time ever…easy peasy she said to me..I was, well terrified..I kept picturing her walking off and not making it to her class or some of the big kids being mean to her…..(Sadie is a pretty awesome big sis..And no one messes with her little sister) I am quite spoiled with Sadie..she is like an adult in a little girls body....I am a pretty lucky gal and when I see how protective they are of each other it makes me all warm and fuzzy inside. I really adore my girls.

But this is what I saw as I waited for her to get off the bus today….

She came tearing across the grass whooping and cheering...I said how was it?? She said no biggy mom, I did fine....my baby girl is growing up..sniff sniff.


0 comments:

Post a Comment