Monday, October 3, 2011

The days of my life






Life is flying by these days...B/c of Chris's schedule....we have a lot of time together which is fun and has been an adjustment.:) ...there has been lots of silly days with him and Wyatt...
My sweet boys, playing with the camera...love his smile.

Lots of work days fun crafts days for Chris and I :)
He is awesomely talented at building things so I hugely exploit him....:
)
  Fun hair days for me...finally found a hairstyle I like and can actually do..and for only 15 buckaroos...love it. 
   
Long running days.....
The girls right before their big race...they was a bazillion kids running..I love how the community is really into exercise..they had over 400 kids running. 

This was Ana after her race........


She was all thumbs up after a minute. 



Sadie in the very middle.


And after :)
The girls did well and it was a great experience for us. I was so impressed with the little ones I saw running..There was 5 year olds out there..so very motivating.

And to end just fun silly days as a family..my days are blessed and well just plain good!!!
Sadie and Wyatt being silly...


:) 
Molly





1 comments:

Dave said...

Love this post! David about a week ago bought what we need to skype, so I told Laurel she needs to skype with the girls. Is it just me or did you get tears when you watched the kids take off....at every one of laurels meets I get chocked up. silly me. Anyways, happy to see the family looking so happy, and your hair does look great. <3

Post a Comment