Monday, October 31, 2011

Fabulous fall

I really love the fall. And now we actually get the cooler temps and the trees changing colors....it is so pretty.  We have spent a lot of time outdoors..roasting mash mellows....




Being silly as usual..ignore all of my dead bushes..I now get to redo all of these beds :( I am just going to rip it all out and wait until the spring to plant something...

More Bingham silliness..I know shocking. 
 Little man digging his mellow. 

 We also did a lot of baking and decorating...our spooky house :) 

The designers. 


And of course we did a LOT of trick-a-treating....
little man totally got what the whole holiday was all about....all he had to do was say pleaaassseee and well hearts melted and candy was disbursed in large amounts. Score for Chris and I. 

We have the Monster high girls and batman. 

More pics of the Girls being well girls....

 My little draculara 

Batman chowing down on candy..suckers are his candy of choice. This sweet tart was quickly discarded.
 My frankiestein with a nerd fairy...aka one of Sad's best friends. 
  We also live in a neighborhood where they bus people in for candy....it was seriously a mad house..and I am a little disturbed...there were way to many parents with their own bags...really????
 And the best question of the night by this little boy...lady you rich?? and can I have some mo nee? 
Nope just candy..I told him. 
Chris manning the front door...notice the gross pumpkin...that would be vomitus gastritis pumpkin. And yes Chris did carve it. 

Batman in action
 Batman practicing saying please. 
 Dad trying to eat the candy that we were giving out. 
 The boys playing around


And well Batman is done and so were we..
We had a great time and got way to much candy...
hope you all had a Happy Halloween!!!


0 comments:

Post a Comment