Sunday, August 14, 2011

Peace and Bliss

Bliss-definition-extreme happiness.
Peace-definition- a state of harmony

When I look at this picture i think of both......

When I look at this picture....I see my crazy hiker dude :) who aspires to hike some serious trails....

After this last hike...I see all of his dreams go poof!!!

Kidding sort of :)
This last weekend....We hiked a short trail to a beautiful waterfall. And in the first 5 minutes, our daughter did not fall and bust her knees and cut up her hands...and our other daughter did not get all wet and not want to wear her shoes. And both of kids did not get sooooo tired and complained all the way back to the car......

No not our kids....but their mother...complete awesomeness...yep that is me..no complaints, no whining, nothing nada...I even had to carry my hulk of a son the whole way there.......but we will not mention how bad my feet look after...I have some serious blisters and wearing church shoes today were pure torture.

So things we have learned, hiking is not for our girls.... (yet)...and I need better shoes.

Here are some more pictures of our adventures.....our girls did love the waterfall..they just requested that maybe they have a ride that takes them there..Ugh......Chris and I are about to embark on some serious toughing up of our children. Just you wait..they will be able to shed their weeny status in no time.

Ignore my sweaty grossness.
Wyatt chillin on a rock at the bottom.





2 comments:

Dave said...

Very Beautiful!

Kirs:) said...

You look beautiful Molly! What a great hike, love the waterfalls:):)

Post a Comment