Saturday, August 6, 2011

The wheels on the bus......oh and the Dr is in!

......Go round and round all the way to school..Yay!! We started school this week.
Here they have all around year school so they go back a lot sooner than we did in Florida.

Here are my cuties waiting on the bus...this was the first time they could ever ride it. Before, we lived to close to the school. I was worried but the bus driver is a sweet man and they are dropped off and picked up right at the end of our drive..score for me ;)

My girls...


The love getting to wear purple this year.

Ana posing as usual :)
Sadie lady..I can not believe she is in 4th grade...crazzzy!
Chris officially started work......
And I had to snap this pic of him....he was sporting this Rad pink shirt and looked pretty awesome in it!!!I married a hottie.
Sorry he is tired...... this is at 6 am. He loves his job through....great people to work with and he said it feels completely normal to him. Just like residency but this time he is in charge. Kinda cool but would scare the crap out of me. Good thing he went to school for a bil-gillion years so that he knows what he is doing.

1 comments:

Dave said...

Odd, I posted yesterday and its not here now.... Crazy. I will just have to re-post :) I cant believe how big the girls are. They are both so beautiful, and I just love Little man waiting with them on the front steps. too cute!

Post a Comment