Ok, I had to add this while it was fresh in my mind...I will attach pictures soon (we got a new camera and I am still figuring out how to work it :) ))) So this week has already been a blast. We are doing 4 days of Disney. Yesterday we did Epcot. I was slightly worried that the girls and I would be bored to tears but alas it was AWESOME!!! So what I wanted to share was this...as we were touring the world, we had to stop in Italy so that I could feed Wyatt. While we sat there, we heard some very jaunty Italian music start up. I finished up and we headed to the square to see what was going on. There was an Italian mime who was starting a show. Everyone was gathering around to watch as we came up at the back. The mime was hilarious and we were really enjoying the show when all of a sudden he turned around and threw a ball at Sadie. Luckily she caught it and we all clapped. He then motioned for her to come and join him! We were thinking that she would do a few things and that would be it but oh no she did the entire show with him!! It was soo cute!! Chris video a bit of it on camera which I will soon add.
Afterwards as we walked through the rest of the countries people would walk up to us and tell her she did such a good job. Totally made her day..well heck probably her whole year!! And I must say I was beaming with pride and yes Chris was to b/c the act involved soccer balls. And thank goodness Sadie is coordinated :)
0 comments:
Post a Comment