Tuesday, April 20, 2010

My chunky monkey baby and Cheesecake

Today was little man's 4 month check up. He weighs a whopping 19 1/2 pounds!! He is in the 97 percentile for weight and height. I guess we are going to have a big boy on our hands. Chris happened to be at the dr.'s office today and both Wyatt and Ana just beamed when he peeped his head in. It was a treat!! After he left Ana jumped up on the stool and grabbed a book and pen and looked at me very seriously and said, "Hi I am Dr. Bingham, so tell me, what are you here for today?" She is such a hoot. She tells us that she will be a Doctor just like Chris...we seriously hope not..not with the way socialized medicine oops I mean healthcare reform is going (I hope you caught my sarcasm) but that is a topic for another time.
But it was a great appt. Wy-wy hardly cried and was a trooper. Great baby.

Last night some of my sweet friends took me out for a post B-day dinner at my fave restaurant The cheesecake factory. It was delish!! And even better that we could celebrate to of my other great friends b-days too. So happy b-day again Jenna and Wendy!! Spring birthdays rock!! I stayed out a little to late but had a blast with the girls. I of course got the avocado egg rolls my absolute favorite!!!!!! So YUM!

1 comments:

Kirs:) said...

I love Ana's personality! She is so cute! Happy belated birthday woman! I hope you ladies partied it up good:):) (LDS style of course:):)

Post a Comment