So Spring break was a pretty awesome vacation. Chris had picked an elective rotation for this month which allowed him to take off the whole week. Yay!!! So we did the Disney thing. We also hit the beach and the pool. Chris played some volleyball, I read a few books and watch a few movies....I must say I could get use to this life. Here are some of the pictures. We had so many so this is just the Magical Kingdom and Epcot.
I was so pumped!! Mulan is my favorite Disney Princess...and how lame was it that i did not get a picture with her!!
Sleeping beauty with my little Beauties!
My little Dude! He was so great!! never cried at all. Was better than the girls.
Chris and the girls at the entrance to Epcot and the girls and I being silly and copying the ducks in the background.



0 comments:
Post a Comment