Thursday, April 8, 2010

Random stuff

When I was at my Sister's house I wanted to get a cute picture of the girls. I asked them to sit on on the porch railing b/c I thought it would be cute .....you can not see but Sadie is crying and Ana is making an evil face. This is why we do not have any nice professional pictures!!!!


Kindergarten Round up!!
Ana's school had a kindergarten round-up where you could come and see the school..Ana was sooo excited. She can not wait until she starts. Chris made fun of me for taking pictures so I only have this one :(


Everyone tells me that Wyatt looks just like Chris so we decided to take a few pictures to see if they really do. We compared various facial expressions.

A Happy face!

This was suppose to be a tired face/Chris just looks silly!!

Sad face!


So I what do you all think??

So I finally caught Wyatt talking and laughing on camera. He started laughing a few weeks ago but I could not catch it so this morning when Chris got home I got him and Wyatt. So cute. Made my day.

0 comments:

Post a Comment