Wednesday, May 5, 2010

1+1=Victory, A little service, B-day pictures

Sadie had her math bowl yesterday and they were ViCtOrIoUs!!!!!!I must say I was impressed..the first question had me stumped for a few seconds....
They are an adorable group of kids and I am grateful Sadie had this opportunity.

The start of our day!
Sadie musing about math......hmmmm.I wonder if the indefinite Intergral Rules apply..????

Nervous but ready!!! We are so going to stomp the other competition!!! :)
A great looking group of future Nobel prize recipients.
Getting the paper all ready for some mad equation solving. Sadie was brought in on the 2nd half and I laughed so hard b/c she immediately sat down and started bossing everyone around...hmm I wonder where she learned that from????
Sporting their awesome medals that they were given. Way to go!!!!
Service Day
A few weeks ago we participated in a regional day of service. We cleaned up a local park. The girls were pumped, their favorite find was a huge piece of lumber as big as Ana, a boot and a couple of beer bottles. I was a cool Mom and let them climb down over this bridge and pick up of some stuff the YM missed. While doing this I showed them how to do the snake dance (that I had just made up:) that way we would scare away any snakes under the bridge and in the grass.
Our clean-up group!!!
Jenna snapped this picture of us!Thanks!

My Birthday was last month and I forgot to add these pictures!! Chris's Mom and sister came over to party with us :) Here are a few pictures we took.
My sweet watch I got, plus some earrings, bracelets, beach bag, towels, gift cards, picture frames etc. etc. I am so loved :) Thanks my sweet family. You rock!!!
Well this does not really need a caption....I will let it speak for itself.
Just super sweet cousins!!!!!




0 comments:

Post a Comment