Friday, May 28, 2010

Old friends, New times! I love air condition!!!!


Only beach picture I have....so pretend the Martin's are in the picture. Love you guys!!!

MacKenzie and Madison with Sadie, Ana and Wyatt..Cheryl was at work.

We have been blessed with some amazing friends. When Chris and I were first married we met a lot of couples that were also recently married and had just started school etc. We were all going through the exact same things. We all then had kids around the same ages and bonded even more. Well couple after couple graduated and moved on to bigger and brighter things..new houses, new jobs and more kids :) Since Chris was doing medical school we were one of the last to leave. It felt like all of the people we loved were all scattered around. We wondered if we would all still stay in touch and keep those bonds. Well I am happy to say we have :) This week I was able to see two of these families. We had a blast and I was so humbled to feel the same bonds. We are so lucky. Sadly I did not get hardly any pics...so annoyed at myself!!!
The ones I have are above :)
And I just got calls from two more friends and I will be seeing them soon....good times!!!


I love air condition!!!!
So the air went out in our house last week. We endure a few days of 92-94 degrees. This has made me realize how grateful I am for air...so kudos to the inventor....I love you man! It also made me appreciate the pioneers. I would have so given up.
And now the air in my car is going to *sigh*....

2 comments:

Jodi said...

Those types of friendships are definitely the ones to cherish. Isn't great how it doesn't matter how much time passes and yet the instant you see each other you can pick up right where you left off. Now that's a blessing!

Jamie Martin said...

Loved being with you guys!! I am actually thankful for no bathing suit pictures of myself!! Sometimes a camera is not our friend!

Post a Comment