Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Is there Love in the air???

Wyatt had his 1st play date!!!!
We watched our friend's little girl today and I think Wyatt is sweet on her... they actually held hands..it was to cute for words. So I will not even try :) They are both absolutely adorable and oh so cuddly!!!! Get ready for lots of AAhHHH's...
oh and ignore my voice...I did not realize how weird I sound.

.

5 comments:

Jenna said...

hahaha sooo CUTE! yeah wyatt seemed to like miss olivia a little to much! ;)

Chris said...

Cutest babies ever!!!

Crystal said...

He was even trying to rip her clothes off. What are you and Chris teaching that boy???? :) That is so cute!!!

Chris said...

I think they were trying to tell you to give them some privacy! That little Wyatt is a fast one. You better watch out with him...hee...hee!

Mills Family said...

Yeah I can comment! Did he give her the "peace" sign? That's when you know things are getting really serious!

Post a Comment