Here is the first couch that Chris and I have ever actually purchased!!!!! We have been very blessed and we were given a really nice couch right after we were married. Well 10 years later, with 3 kids and lots of wear and tear....even some duct tape, it was time to retire the pit as we called it because it literally would suck you in the middle and you had to have help to get up! Man as I type this I realize how sad it really was..oh well. So we finally acknowledged we were not going to get another awesome free couch and we needed to buy one. We found this leather one that Chris and I both agreed upon and it fit our budget. We got it yesterday and the kiddos are already breaking it in!!

I must say I am rather fond of it myself :)

Math'lete in the House

Sadie was chosen to be on the Math team at school. Not sure where she gets those genes from but 'oh well we will take it. This was her Go Math pose!!! So to celebrate we took off to Busch Gardens one day after school. Here is little man and yours truly.

Us again..with the girlie's. I am trying to make him smile. Did not work.Got a lot of blank stares.



Chris with the kids.
0 comments:
Post a Comment