Tuesday, May 11, 2010

The Force is Strong with this one!



We played hooky yesterday and took the kids to Hollywood studios. We had one more pass left and Chris was post call and it was the only day we could do it..so well I caved...not really I so wanted to go!!!I have not been back since I was there for a Cheerleader Competition..A LOOONNNGGG time ago when I could still do splits and toe touches etc etc. We all had a blast!! Sadie rode the Rock'in Roller coaster 4 times!!! Ana's favorite was the Tower of Terror....even though her face was pure terror every time we rode it. And Wyatt as usual was the prefecto baby..I am started to worry that he is laying the foundation for the all time worst toddler! I do not think he can keep being sooooo good. We are worried.

Ana signed up for the Jedi training and laid the smack down on Darth Maul. She was to cute!! Enjoy!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment